Today, I’m going to share a video with you…and a poem.
- Kelly Diels is a goddess, clearly shares part of my soul and knew that I would love it.
- Vanessa Hidary is a writer and woman SUPREME.
- Therefore, she should be celebrated.
- I applaud all people that say what they mean to say in a way that says what other people mean to/wish to/want to say but never, ever would. Like Ani DiFranco, for instance.
- I think a few people will learn/benefit/catharticize from it.
- It’s Saturday.
- My birthday is on Tuesday.
- It’s really, really hot and humid where I live.
- Well, quite simply put—and said with the same verve that Meg Ryan says, “They’re my bags” in French Kiss, one of my favorite movies with one of the best on-screen kisses ever (yes, the one on the train)—this is, after all, my blog and I can.
Warning! Do not watch this video if any of the following apply to you:
- You don’t like the P word.
- You don’t like the F word (specifically when people use it instead of something prissy like ‘intercourse’)
- You are my father.
- You are my mother. Or mother-in-law.
- You still think I’m eight-years-old (ie. you are either of my older brothers).
- You have a problem with strong women that speak their mind (in which case, why are you here exactly?)
- After watching it, you think to yourself, “Peru sounds rather nice.”