click below for instructions.
What happens at our FIRST session?
- The first session will be an intro session for 30 mins
- The primary goal is for me to tell you about my wayfinding/coaching philosophy and describe what our sessions will look like
- I’d also like to hear from you about what you’re looking for from me and wayfinding
- Let’s make sure we are a solid match
How to book ongoing sessions
- Sessions will be booked over email
- I will provide you with multiple options to choose from
- Please provide your time zone
How many sessions will we have?
- I highly recommend committing to a series of 6 or 12 sessions,
- Meeting every other week
- And then continuing beyond that as you’d like
- Single sessions are fine as well and work well, too
Cancellation and rescheduling policies
- Shit happens!
- Please provide as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule
- If this occurs more than 1x, we will re-evaluate if coaching is the right thing for you right now
Where sessions will take place
- Sessions will take place over Google Meet, Google’s video conferencing platform
- Google Meet works just the same as Teams, Zoom, etc.
- You may need to provide camera and microphone permission the first time, we’ll work it out
How long the session will last
- Sessions will last for 60 minutes max (sometimes they end early if we feel complete)
- Please be on time for the session (we will start and end on time!)
How you should prepare
- Please grab both forms at the bottom of this page
- Fill out the questions along with the agreement document signed
- It’s okay if you leave some of the ‘bigger’ questions blank – maybe you are seeking coaching to explore those very questions and we can find our way through them together
What you might bring to a coaching session
- I invite you to bring challenges, quandaries, successes, missteps, confusions, joys, aspirations (you get the picture) that you want to explore
IMPORTANT! WHAT WAYFINDING IS NOT
- Wayfinding/Coaching is not therapy, counseling, consulting, or advice giving and is not a substitute for psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, legal, medical or other professional services.
- Wayfinding/Coaching does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease and it is the Client’s responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed.