As a copywriter, my clients and I have used many printers for projects over the years. And, I have a favorite. Now, I’m all for going local, but I live in a virtual world and my clients are all over the country – so that ship has sailed. Printing for Less (PFL) is, by far, my favorite printer. They are so wonderful that I’m thinking about asking Leo, my go-to-guy, to marry me.
1. When I call Priting For Less, they route my call directly to my team, the Eagle Team. The phone rings, and one of my guys answers and knows it’s me. This is called over-the-top-notch customer service.
2. Mistakes happen. The reality is that what happened doesn’t matter, but what you’re going to do about it does. My team makes every effort to listen, get to the bottom of it and work with me on a solution. They’ve caught my mistakes, they’ve made up for theirs.
3. The quality is superior, first-rate, primo, fabulous, consistent, solid, GOOD.
4. Pricing is always an issue. For clients, it’s often that ‘thing’ that they forgot to factor in. Printing for Less is beyond reasonable and competitive. Their prices actually delight me (and they’ve been known to give discounts for non-profits!), and they offer enormous bulk savings.
5. Green, green, green. Here are just a few of PFL’s eco-conscious efforts:
- They offer recycled paper stocks, soy-based inks and water-based coatings, and they strive to offer sensible alternatives that help sustain the environment.
- PFL recently earned the Forest Stewardship Council’s (FSC) Chain-of-Custody Certification for their sustainable paper sourcing practices. This certification is a guarantee to their customers that products printed on house stocks come from well-managed forests adhering to strict environmental standards.
Visit: http://www.printingforless.com/printingandenvironment.html for even more green info…
Bottomline: I highly recommend Printing for Less for your next printing project – but don’t you dare call Leo, he’s mine.
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Good Layout and design. I like your blog. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. .
Thanks, Jason. I appreciate the feed and the comment….and I like your blog as well…