- I (Julie Roads) am a freelance marketing copywriter specializing in web content and blogging. I also ghostwrite books, articles, company blogs and the like. I bring ideas, people and products to light by telling their stories.
- And, I’m a social marketer – creating, concepting, managing and producing campaigns using blogger relations, social media networking, Twitter, et al – at this point, writing, existing online and social media are inextricably linked. Most recently, I did this for the film based on the international best-seller, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
- To learn more about Writing Roads and my services, go here and to see my portfolio and client list (a smattering) go here.
- If you’re interested in reading more of my blog posts (about writing and life) and watching me make up words (like sarcasticate and epiphanically and verbitize), go here.
- If you’re thinking about, or in the process of, trying to be a freelance copywriter and you can’t figure out how to make the car GO! Many people have proclaimed that my How to Become a Successful Copywriter eBook* is quite helpful.
- If you are looking for a massive jump start for your blog, business or writing pursuits, I’ve got just the juice for ya’.
Image credit: Rob Enslin