This is why I love to blog…it’s an extension of speaking for me. It virtually combines my devotion to writing and speaking. When I’m talking about my passions, I light up.
And, it’s why I’ve taken this show on the road. I’m speaking (out-loud & off-blog) about writing, blogging and using social media to network and grow your business…authentically.
As a speaker, I have:
- Lead workshops and classes at Kripalu Center, the largest yoga retreat center in the world,
- Keynoted to audiences as big as 2,000 at colleges and schools across the northeast,
- Presented on and led panels at conferences such as Type A Mom,
- Shared every last iota on blogging at Geek Girl,
- Spoken to many organizations and business groups.
What can I do for you?
I am available to help, guide, inspire and catapult you through:
- Guest speaking
- Blog/Article interviews
- Private consulting (individual, company, groups)
Why am I so passionate about writing, blogging and social media?
- Because learning these tools to grow my business has changed my life in ways that I never could have imagined. My mind, my skills, my personal and business connections, my aptitude for self-development & learning, my wallet, my quality of life, my happiness levels, my delight with life, my ability to be part of my family…they all grow every day as a result.
- Because to me, writing, blogging and social media breed, maximize and require authenticity. Without it, you will fail – social media is built that way. I help people find their authentic voice.
Why am I telling you this?
Because without sharing – the cycle, development, growth and joy deflate, stagnate, stop. By definition, this internet, and all it brings, thrives on the sharing of information.
Let’s do it.
I look forward to hearing from you via email or 413.281.6013.